- Long-Term Care Planning Community Education Seminar, Wednesday, August 7, 2019 (Fairfield)
- Long-Term Care Planning Community Education Seminar, Thursday, August 29, 2019 (Newport)
- Asset Preservation Workshop, Wednesday, September 4, 2019 (Skowhegan)
- Long-Term Care Planning Community Education Seminar, Thursday, September 5, 2019 (Augusta)
- Aging Well Living Well Expo, Friday, October 4, 2019 (Sunday River)
Nale Law - Maine Elder Law Offices
Experience - Integrity - Compassion
Our mission is to provide quality legal services with compassion for, and understanding of, the needs of Maine's elders and their families. Our holistic approach requires us to look at the whole person and listen to what is really important to the client.
We incorporate respect, dignity, enhancement of quality of life, and self-determination as primary goals to be accomplished for our clients. We are "person centered" as opposed to "transactional centered."
We represent older persons, disabled persons, their families and their advocates throughout Maine. The practice of Elder Law is a holistic approach which includes estate planning, long-term care planning (home care, assisted living, nursing home care),
investment and insurance matters, estate and trust administration, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, titling of assets and designations of beneficiaries, guardianships, conservatorships, and public entitlements such as MaineCare, Medicare,
Social Security and SSI, disability planning, care management and fiduciary services.
The Elder Law Offices of John and Mark Nale is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), the only national organization dedicated to Elder Law. NAELA is the premiere academy for attorneys who wish to learn the in-depth issues related
to Elder Law and for those who wish to advocate for and assist people with special needs as they age.
Centrally located in Waterville, Maine, the Elder Law Offices of John and Mark Nale is committed to serving older persons and their families from all parts of Maine.